- Team mode allows for one Personal Ground Station to be bound to the copter and one Personal Ground Station to be bound to the CGO3 camera simultaneously.
- Collision avoidance is handled through the built in front sonar sensor allowing the copter to detect obstacles automatically ensuring a safer flight.
- Five rotor flight allows for the Typhoon H Hexacopter to make safe landings in the case of a motor failure.
- Retractable landing gear provides an unobstructed 360-degree view of the world below via the continuous rotating 3-axis gimbal.
- Optional Intel RealSense module enhances the collision avoidance functionality by providing real-time detect and avoid capabilities in any direction irrespective of camera object being focused on.