Benchmade - SOCP Spear-Point 178 with Sand Sheath, Skelentonized Drop-Point
In Stock - Ships within 1-2 business day
- The 440C high-carbon stainless steel blade offers a good balance of hardness and rust resistance.
- It takes a fine edge and is fairly easy to re-sharpen.
- The SOCP 178 is a single-piece dagger with a finger ring at the end.
- This allows the user to maintain dexterity and handle other objects without putting down the knife.
- The 178s lightweight design and specialized low-profile sheath ensure that your knife is always there when you need it.
- Its also MOLLE-compatible.
- The SOCP 178s spear-point blade style is a good blade shape for slicing and puncturing.
- Its designed for tactical applications.