|Case Type||Stainless Steel|
|Case Color||Stainless Steel|
|Display Type||Analog & Digital|
|Water Resistance||100m/330 Feet|
- Stainless steel case.
- Orange rubber strap.
- Black dial with luminous orange hands and index hour markers.
- Analog-digital display.
- Swiss quartz movement.
- Digital chronograph.
- Touch screen.
- Stop watch.
- Split time.
- Two time zones.
- Sapphire crystal.
- Case 43 mm.
- Deployment clasp.
- Water resistant 100 meters.
- Day of the Week
Tissot, a Swiss watch brand was established in 1853 by Charles-Felicien Tissot and his son Charles-Emille Tissot. The Tissot brand initiated by producing Swiss watches with special material and advanced functionality. Its signature slogan Innovators by Tradition demonstrates its modern but traditional characteristics. The Tissot brand has achieved a remarkable amount of innovations in watch making history. Among its key achievements are the touch-screen technology, and watches made of wood, stone and mother-of-pearl. The materials Tissot utilize have become standards in the industry.
Ask a Question
Warranty Detail :
- All items sold on this website are guaranteed by the Jacobtime warranty for 2 years against any manufacturers defect.
- We do not offer a warranty on damage that results due to every day wear and tear.
- Our warranty does not cover broken crystals (glass face), dents, scratches, any cosmetic damage, water damage or breakage that occurs after the item is received.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase and the item has not yet been worn or used, you may return it within 30 days from when it was shipped for a full refund.
- Once an item is worn or used, we cannot accept it back as a return or exchange.
- The amount refunded will be the total cost of the item minus any shipping charges.
- We do not refund our costs of shipping the item to you (Even if the free shipping option was chosen, we will deduct the actual shipping cost from the total refund amount)
Domestic Shipping :
- Jacobtime.com offers free shipping within the USA, for every item purchased over $99.99.
- Every item we ship is fully insured.
- We also offer expedited shipping option at an additional fee.
- Shipping options are, Next Day, 2nd Day, 3 Day Select and Ground.
- UPS does not ship to PO Boxes. We reserve the right not to ship to a PO Box on certain orders.
- For your protection and ours, all of our packages require a signature for delivery.
- Please view our full shipping policy regarding shipping to a address other than your billing address.
International Shipping :
- Standard International shipping is $45, which includes UPS Or FedEx Expedited with insurance and a 3-5 business day delivery time.
- This does not include any taxes or duties.
- Duties are the sole responsibility of the customer.